Contact Center Nation is proud to host a monthly conversation dedicated to women leading the way in the industry. We are delighted to have the opportunity to learn from such a diverse group of professionals. Mark your calendars and make plans to join us the first Wednesday of each month for robust discussion with a variety of topics and hosts featured each month, networking, mentoring and so much more.
FOUNDING STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- Vicki Brackett, President, Virtual Live Labs
- Deborah Ward, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Televergence Solutions
- Christine Seelig, Vice President Operations at VXI Global Solutions, LLC
- Kate Brouse, Strategic Partnerships, National Telecommuting Institute, NTI
- Kristi Holcombe, Sr. Director, Workforce Management, Travelers
- Pamela Schricker, Director of Workforce Planning, Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan/Well Sense Health Plan
- Hui-Wu Curtis, President/CEO, World Connection
- Lori Karas, Deputy Assistant Secretary, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Operational Services Division
- Angela Mitchell, Customer Service Manager, Quincy Mutual Group
- Lisa Oswald, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Customer Service, Travelzoo
- Dianne Durkin, President, Loyalty Factor
- Susan Walker, Global Contact Center Consultant
- Shellie Plymale, Director, Value Realization Services, APAC, Nice Ltd.
- Valerie McSorley, Founder & Executive Director, Contact Center Nation